Pagina's

donderdag 25 september 2014

Afgelopen weekend..

Afgelopen weekend heb ik nog 2 kaartjes afgemaakt. Ik had de afdrukjes al eerder ingekleurd maar nu heb ik er dus kaartjes omheen gemaakt.

Last weekend I finished 2 cards. I colored the prints before but didn't turn them into cards untill then.


Als eerste mijn leuk heksenkaartje. Ik zag deze digi en was meteen verkocht! Een heks met een milkshake die ook nog een klein beetje hetzelfde kapsel heeft... tja.. die moet ik natuurlijk maken!

First this cute witchcard. I saw this digi and was sold! A witch with a shake and a haircut that slightly resembles mine.. well.. I've got to color that one!

 Saturated Canary, Fast Food Fly By.
Ik heb de heks in "mijn kleuren" gekleurd en ook haar kapsel mijn kleuren gegeven.

I colored the witch in "my colors" and also gave her hair my colors.

Kaartje met spinnenwebben, gaasjes als spinnenrag.
Card with cobwebs and some gause as cobweb.



Het tweede kaartje is een heel ander kaartje. Het is een kaartje voor een kankerpatiënt.

The second card is completely different. It's a card for a cancerpatient. 

 Saturated Canary, Ribbons.
Card doesn't need much to say...
post signature

1 opmerking:

  1. Hello, Rovianne!!

    First, I'd like to thank you so much for your kind comments on my last blogpost and on my "Day of the Dead Marie" at the Aurora Wings Facebook Page!!
    I'm sooo pleased about!!

    Your cards are just beautiful, I like the soft coloring you gave to your images!!
    Interresting idea with the gause spiderwebs, have to notice that in my mind :-D

    I wish you a nice day :-)

    Hugs,
    Karola

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen